Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Caught in the middle...



When I was younger, I always believe that anime characters I see on TV were true, that I could get to see and hug them, if I'll be good, like my mom always tell me. That in some flicks of the wand all I wanted would be mine. But that was until one stormy night in my 17th birthday. My dad gave me a tiny version of my favorite anime character, I liked it a lot and wished it was big enough to hug me. I sat it in place and stood in front, then a sudden idea hit me. I laughed thinking that it's not true, I decided to do it. I took my imaginary magic wand and made a swish, flick bang! to make it even more realistic, I muttered muffled words that I can't even understand. As I expected, nothing happened. I laughed my heart out until I fell asleep. tch! wrong move..
Morning came and I was late for school, I had to skip everything and forgot about my crazy night. I arrived at school a second before the bell rang. When out adviser came in, he said that he is going to introduce us to a new classmate. Great!..err, ..wrong! because the student he is going to introduce to us is non other than my favorite anime character!..but not like my anime character, he is alive, he can move.DANG! 
I was demented for half an hour. He came right beside me and ask why I left him and went to school alone. Everybody cheered and I blushed, STUPID!
The whole day went roller-coaster, he was following everywhere I go, he does sweet things to me that would make me blush tomato red. When I, I mean, we went home, I looked for the figurine my dad gave me but I can't find it. Then, I saw my wand and remember everything I did. DARN!
Ans since my parents were away, I was alone in the house. I made him stay in my room, and I on my parent's. I got used to have him until one strange dream went into action. It was already almost two months since he came into my life. The dream was telling me that he is not real and that Marku-kun, I gave him a real name, doesn't belong here with me. Then I woke up, tears were falling and I sob. He went into my room and ask why, I didn't spoke but I embrace him tight. After that strange dream, I realize two things. First, that I'm in love with him. Second, that the dream is painfully right and that I really can't have him forever, and so I decided to give him back, back to where he really belong, but how?
Though I don't know how, I still have decided to confess to him. And..do what has to be done. It was a fine day so we went to a nearby park. He was handsome as ever. As I was looking at him, I felt like crying. He noticed it and asked why. I looked at him and with all seriousness I could manifest, I confess my feelings. He smiled and when he was about to say something, I stopped his lips, and said "yes, I love you..but it's already time. Goodbye!" I cried a lot, as I noticed that he was slowly fading, fading while uttering the words...
"I love you" . 
And he was gone. 
For the first time in my life, I was caught between saying "I love you" and biding "Goodbye"

No comments:

Post a Comment