Sunday, August 22, 2010

When he made my day..

Many siblings tend to fight over some petty things like food, toys, money, attention, love, and in any other cases, crushes! Well, I don't make a fuss over that because me and my kuya shared a different fight over a different matter in which he loses. Just early this morning I woke up around 7:30 am. I got up and cleaned stuff around the house. I washed dishes and cleaned my room. At around 9:30 am, I decided to surf the internet. And so I opened the PC and checked my mails on FB. My kuya woke up around 10:30 am and he went roaming around the living room. I wasn't minding him for I  have my own stuff, too! He was roaming the room for a couple of hours. Then he sat up, ate breakfast, and stayed silent. After several hours, I got up and walked to the comfort room, I felt a little dehydrated!.haha. When I went out, I saw him on the PC. I ushered him away with my hand saying
"I am not finish yet!" He got up, of course, he can't counter-attack me, haha. He sat right beside me and shut up. When he saw that I am about to open another social network account I have, he said, "Ahh, Grabeha!.." ("It's so over!")
I looked at him,and with an angelic face, he cutely said, 
"Ako na sad be?!.." ("Can I have my turn now?"

I said, "Wala man ka gaingon.."  ("You never said so..") with a laugh.

And that made my day!.

thankz k'ya!..



No comments:

Post a Comment