Wednesday, November 4, 2009

If you mix beer with tears

"With beer drinks just ready for take off, they danced their hearts out..."
I stared at my PC feeling like a lay mass loser. Total idiot. How could they think of me as that? I’ve been a good person; I’ve been following orders since day 1. People will find anything just to bring you down. Now, again, more than ever, I’m all ALONE. It really eats me up. Loneliness can be deadly, I think. Why am I always misinterpreted? Am I that obscure? Do I not make myself clear? I want to clear my name once and for all. But, how? Talking to them is useless, sending them messages is futile. *Deep Sigh* If I could turn back time. Back when I wasn’t into this mess. Just for camaraderie, I went with them to a discotheque. Though I felt stupid, I absentmindedly got in. Inside, we went and sat just in the darkest corner side of the hall. With beer drinks just ready for take-off, they were dancing their hearts out. I was so pity for myself tat I just stayed quiet in the corner. I was thinking about them. How we, I started, funny yet sad. I was about to leave those memories behind, if I could just use Ctrl+Z. I saw the glass of beer they were sharing with just enough beer left. I never thought of drinking so, I never mind. But then, just after I thought about everything, I stopped and felt hot substance leaking just in the corner of my eyes. Tears. I was crying. How weak! I’m trying to forget everything, trying to lose them all. To forget, to get lost. And without thinking, I drank a gulp. And then, woossh…bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment