Sunday, August 29, 2010

So ME!

me at school....
at the community..
at work..
I am a daughter, a grand-daughter, a niece, a neighbor, a cousin, a sister, a girl. I am a colleague, a classmate, an enemy, a partner, a friend. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited, hopeful and hopeless. I am loving, caring,thoughtful,kind and generous. I am sick and tired, sad and happy, shy and friendly, careful and careless, torn and whole. I am misguided, misunderstood or never understood. I am hardworking and determine but afraid on the inside. I listen to others but they won’t listen to me. I walk on the dark, I walk on the light, I walk on fire, I walk on ice. I believe on true passion as well as true love. I want you, but I hate you being so near. I want to reach you, but I pushed you away. I want to hug you but I slapped you on the face. I want to walk with you, but my legs are numb.I want to talk to you but the words are flushed in me, afraid to be uttered, scared to be spoken. I am EVERYTHING and NOTHING all at once.

                                                             My name is Akira Hayase.


No comments:

Post a Comment