Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Being an internet addict..

"This is the only addiction I don't wanna lived out!"
I stared at the PC screen while thinking about something to write about. I am a frustrated writer by the way, and I look for weird stuff to write too. As I was thinking, I came to a sudden realization that it's now past midnight and I'm still wide awake like it's still too early to sleep, I stopped and thought, 
"I have to stop. I have to stop, I have to stop.." but how can I stop when my hand keeps clicking on keys?
I had to laughed at loud about that. But then, a sudden idea came up. INTERNET ADDICTION.
And I asked, "Am I an internet addict now?.
...denial...
No, I am not..I am just an AVID fan...huh!? who am I fooling?

So, I came to a decision to write something about my-uh-addiction...
 First it came as a hobby, listening to music over the internet, watching videos and movies, reading books and mangas, but I can't help it, the more I wanna stop, the more I wanna go through..

In the internet, you can be who you wanna be, though some may find it as a disadvantage, others, like in my case, find it so helpful to cope up with the reality that not everyone is gladly welcomed in a society where beauty and glamor prevails.

Internet is where you can express who you really and truly are...

This is the only addiction I don't wanna lived out!

No comments:

Post a Comment