Monday, September 13, 2010

Being in a BROmance...

When I was waiting for my next class just awhile ago, I saw two boys, walking together in the hallway of our school, the guy in the left is cuter, I think. What I noticed is that he was physically holding the other guy's hand. Best friends? nah...brothers? ..nah-ah....So that leaves me with no choice but to pick up the last option....that they're..uhm..should I say this?.**sweating** Well, I do not condemn them but it doesn't mean I like it either.That reminds me of that song, **hum hum** "This guy is in love with you pare, this guy is in love with you pare,..bading na bading sayu!" **laugh out loud** After what I saw, the tune keeps repeating in my mind. Until I unconsciously sing with the song  -_-" 
I then asked this guy who is "specially close" to me about his reaction when a guy confessed some special feelings towards him. He said a loud "NO!" I choked a healthy dose of laughter. I am not condemning every guy who is in love with their own sex, but please kindly make it private, because your relationship is beyond the societal norms, that should and would always remain so. Your feelings are well-appreciated because that's yours, but to think that you show it in public, that's....that's something, that no one can understand well. 


I thank you!.





No comments:

Post a Comment