Monday, September 13, 2010

Freewriting!

To think badly of something to write is the most challenging to do, for a frustrated writer like me, nyaa!. Haha. But I can't write anything else so I am writing this, ding ding ding ding! I've been out of my mind for weeks now. So many stressful moments not to mention school works, nah, what else?. other extra-curricular activities, hehe  I am currently at our laboratory doing some web-codes, the usual stuff! but I kinda find it boring thing to do so I used the internet connection for my job, and so here I am!.ta-dah! Lemme tell you a secret, I am not doing such web-codes haha! I am doing my programming codes, just last Saturday we had our practical exam and nobody got it right!. So, I am practicing a lot!.heh!.anyways, please please please, help me get it right!.okay?..I promise I'll be good, nyah!...So much to do with so little time. When will this be all done? *deep sigh* I wish I could do programming like all the masters out there!.haha!.^_^ how I wish *deep long sigh*.I would return when I am free!. That's all for now folks! see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment