Thursday, October 7, 2010

Isn't it ironic?

Love is a feeling felt by all, misunderstood by some, hated by a few, and dreamed by many.
It's really hard for me to trust somebody because I don't trust myself either. I'm afraid to give everything to that someone, because he might not reciprocate it. I'm afraid to get hurt..that's why I don't love too much. but, how ironic life is? when you learn how it is to love, the time comes that he would also learn not to care, or just got tired waiting for it....when you learn how to give everything to that special someone, he'll realize how little it's value is...than the number of hours, days, months, or even years of longing for it. This is life...and that's how unfair it is. I don't value human love before, I'm too young to take it seriously...but, I just realize, the more I take it for granted, the more it gets too painful.

           Why is it that when he's there, you feel like this is right...but when he's gone, you would realize soon enough that it's absolutely wrong!


             I don't know for sure if that's because of the emptiness you feel...or because the timing just isn't right....


No comments:

Post a Comment