Thursday, July 14, 2011

It all Ends.

    Since I was a kid I always fancy magical creatures and the likes, that's when I met Harry Potter, the Boy who lived. He was the wizard I never dream of. So ordinary.Yet, in his ordinariness....he was destined to fight the evil wizard, uh..am I allowed to say the name?..well, as Dumbledore once said "Fear of the name increases the fear of the thing itself". Tom Marvolo Riddle also known as Lord Voldemort.
    For along time, now, I have been a pure witness of Harry's adventures, along with Hermione and Ron. I have seen it all, laugh with them whenever Gryffindor win a match at Quidditch, cry with them when somebody close dies, and fight with them...'til the end.
    And, now, finally...here is the time when we all hold our hands (and our breath =) as we once again join and fight with Harry to the very end.
   As one of the many, who had the blood of a true wizard, I sincerely express my truest gratitude to the people, especially Ms. Rowling.. who made Hogwarts, and everything possible for us. =)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment