Friday, August 5, 2011

A Series Of Serial Killings


I have been very interested about this particular story that my cousin told me about a guy named Jack living in london in the 1980's who had been rumored to be a serial killer. He caught my whole attention and I started collecting information about this guy and the story behind the murders (feels like Holmes, eh? hihi)

At first, I thought this was just one of those stories made up by mothers to keep their children in bed at night. But. how wrong I was. Or I thought so.

Information I research contained some list of those people being murdered and the story minutes before the incident happened. Let's not just go over the details like apparently, Mr. Jack here is a woman hater, or so I say..since he likes killing women, whores in particular and enjoys spilling their guts out literally. And as I was hitting home page, a link caught my eye and decided to check on it, that's when I found a bunch of letters known to police as the Ripper Letters..

.-this is just the first of a Ripper Letter sent September 27, 1888 at the Central Post Agency. It is stated there that the ink used to write the letter itself is the blood of the woman being murdered by Jack. 

Transcription Piece:

Dear Boss,
I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they wont fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games. I saved some of the proper red stuff in a ginger beer bottle over the last job to write with but it went thick like glue and I cant use it. Red ink is fit enough I hope ha. ha. The next job I do I shall clip the ladys ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly wouldn't you. Keep this letter back till I do a bit more work, then give it out straight. My knife's so nice and sharp I want to get to work right away if I get a chance. Good Luck.

Yours truly
Jack the Ripper

Dont mind me giving the trade name
 

PS Wasnt good enough to post this before I got all the red ink off my hands curse it No luck yet. They say I'm a doctor now. ha ha

*end of transcript


I had been interested to read all about this guy until I hit a page which discussed something or someone who is alarmingly interesting yet disturbing as well...

There are certain speculations which is spreading across the internet that Dr. Jose Rizal, the national hero of our very own country, is actually Jack, now known as Jack the Ripper.


~well, I meant well to those whose lives work at night..


END OF PART ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment