Monday, August 22, 2011

Reunion is MANY-ier the second time around.

Ugh, you get the idea, I have made this entry to let you know that WE (no pretenses there) are planning to hold another reunion to see your very lovely faces. You must know by now that the previous reunion we've had (which only consists of me, melai, tinee, Bernadette, and some dungheads)  was just a plain nightmare I might say, not to mention what happened to me and melai when we went back home.(we ate our hearts out!rawr)All we had worth going there was pictures, and by that I meant lots of pictures.
This was taken the night we arrived at Mobbie's house, painful memories shouldn't be cherish but nevertheless, here it is guys. Enjoy as best as you can.

A friend of mine commented on this photo and said "Ikaw ra kuno nagpabilin sa kahayag? HAHA" (so you're the only one who remains in the light? HAHA) nope, it's just the edits guys, no offense meant, directly though.

It's good to be back from when you were in your grade school years., looking back at those times, I wish I could stay young forever.

from left to right, that's Johnrel, we never really were close so let's just close the subject, Christine, yea, that too.ME, and my very good friend Melissa. I had fun, though not that big a fun that was.




Yea, right, well the funny thing was I kind of thought that we make a second reunion, a better, more-prepared one I'll say. Let's make this grandeur and have everyone join. Not like the first one, it was a total mess that was. So, for all the information that would be posted on our Facebook Group. Should you have any comments, suggestions, violent reactions, if you mind to kill the administrators of the group page or should you want a date with me...just post it in the facebook group page. As for the things that we need to talk about in order for this plan to move along the way of success Here's how:
  • Please check on our Facebook Group Page for updates regarding this event. We will be posting several options for you to choose from so that we could decide with finality and ease.
  • Please do post or send me a PM about where in the world could we reach to call you.
  • Be Active! The last thing we need here is someone sleeping in the back while the rest of the world is busy looking for something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment