Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Third Law











As I was browsing the net for some interesting stuff I would join, I came across a page full of some no nonsense comments about a certain "goddess". I thought maybe this one's got something to have fun with. So I scanned all their pages and laugh and gave my comment as well. I actually remembered something when I look to this 'goddess'. Well, I don't hate her okay?...I was just thinking that she's not the person I would like to idolize and contemplate. So, I decided, for the fun of it, to join their so-called 'hate page' too. I began to share my thoughts and opinions about the 'goddess'. And alas, I found the one person I;m most anxious to share my thoughts with. He is a die-hard fan of this 'goddess' and is trying to defend her for all she's worth. Well, as I have mentioned, I have no enmity towards this 'goddess' but I want to share with the fun, so, I joined in for the cause. We debated through comments and posts and it was so much fun. I had fun. I had then remembered a law  from Sir Isaac Newton, it says something about equal reaction, it points out that for every action, there is always opposite and equal reaction. I might as well share this to everyone, because for all that fantard knows, he doesn't cope up with the fact that for every fan there lies a hater. You can't change someone into becoming somebody you want them to be, it's not them at all. And it's unjust if you keep on forcing someone to think like you when you know that we each have minds to think alone, without anybody's assistance or command. Hey, Mr. Fan, know your limits, we all are capable of knowing what we like and what we don't like, yea, you could air your opinions and reasons for liking what we don't but that's it - no more persuasions, no more stuff that would make us, me think that you are here not for friendly matters. Remember, even being in democracy doesn't mean you're free, you still have responsibilities, as a citizen of this country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment