Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thoughts Of a Loss




I'm starting to hear the same words she said to me before.
the memories , they haunt me, they linger outside my door...
I hide in shadows for solace and for comfort….
As I fell asleep and my heart slowly crumbles….
The walls of foundation, its starting to creek…
I tried to reach out but my voice gets weak….
I'm blinded by your pride inside a hole so deep….
I pulled myself up but my hands just slip..
The spaces between us is starting to grow….
I'm afraid that soon we'll have a hard time to control….
Tho someone will pick you up right before you fall…
My face will drown in mud, to get up I need to crawl…
I meant to stay with you forever…
But some things complicate our lives when we're together…..
These Fate and destiny thing must be true….
because no matter what I do, I can't be with you…..


 Credits to: Danilo Fulgasino Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment