Wednesday, October 17, 2012

50 Shades of Fuckedupness..wait what?

I had a long thought about why this is a necktie. Hm?



 I just recently finished reading 50 Shades Of Grey Series and well, erotic parts aside, the story was just a so-so. All along, I was really thinking that the book was inspired from Twilight. Christian Grey, is so much like Edward Cullen though their circumstances are a bit different. And oh! about the sex thing? that wasn't even BDSM. I mean it would have been better if the writer defined Christian's BDSM character more profoundly other than just merely pointing it out as a matter of fact. There wasn't anything that readers could use as a standard definition of Christian being a BDSM. First few pages of the first book and I immediately asked if Christian really was indeed into BDSM because as what I have noticed, he's entirely not. All he wishes is having sex where he's on top. And what's more, he wanted to do it to Ana basically because Ana responded actively. Talk about her being 'ready and wet'. I honestly got tired of them having sex every single chance they could get and trust me, it's not even realistic, not in a bit. Anastasia Steele, for the love of anything that's pretty, haven't you noticed that you also like control? that you also like being on top? I seriously thought that you would turn out to be into BDSM as well at the end. Much like Bella Swan became a vampire right at the end of the last book. Seriously, you're contradicting yourself, you. The only thing that's different between these two books is that the other one grows fangs as teeth. Aside from that, the plot is superbly the same. There are a lot of questions that should be raised in almost all of the parts of the book and I won't dig deep into it or we wouldn't finish today. That's about it folks, and I hope I made my point. Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment