Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Farewell, Long Hair!

When I was younger, I had always dream of having my hair as long as rapunzel's but that, is one of my many dreams that didn't come true. Well, partly, because I had the tendency to get bored with my present do and 'impulsively' cut it short. Honestly speaking, whenever I see someone with short hair and looks good with it, I wanted to have my hair cut short too,..and again, it's overruled by the wish of having a long hair. If I will connect all the hair that I cut since I had the liking to, I can probably step on it.

I have had my hair really short when I was in 5th grade and man, I don't wanna remember that awful moment. That I-thought-it-was-good-but-it-turned-out-bad feeling..argh.too much bad memories *sniff sniff*
Again, I had cut my hair short but what I dreaded to be the return of the comeback of my bad memories back then didn't actually happened. My hair,was neatly trimmed and cut (yea, I haven't mentioned the lack of proper lighting when my sis cut my hair short) (and yes, the shears too...the dull ones =.=)

I actually clearly instructed her to just cut and inch or so from my long beloved hair...but it turned out that she was aiming for another cut and so what I expected didn't really what turned out to be. Of course, I was doubtful at first, having to expect something and presented with different is very disappointing...for most part. I looked at my new hair in the mirror, and stared at the face owning the hair. Aside from the fact that I'm really pretty (whether you like it or not), I noticed that the hair did not show it's usual defiance whenever I cut it short (fly-away and curve-ishy) so, I guess maybe this time my hair is okay. And so, it is...my new short hair ;)

Hello short hair! ;)
Goodbye Long Hair *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment